The snow storm the other day, the one that they kicked us out of the
library was the worst for the past 50 years and they put us into lock down we
couldn't go out of our apartment for 3 days because the temperature was under
-40 it is so cold that you just don't feel it anymore it just hurts to go out at
all. mostly because you are freezing yourself to death, two people found that
out the hard way they got stuck and thought that they could get to a place to
use a phone and only lasted a min. and where frozen to death while they where
walking. I know that Konnie has a boyfriend right now but Elder Tibb's wants to write her
and I told him that I would need to ask Konnie for her permission first. one plus is
he loves nightmare before Christmas. I sent home my first picture card so you should be getting that any day now so let me know when you get that OK. there are a lot of pictures of just
scenery mostly because I like to take those types of pictures and be careful with
one of the movies it is of an elder sticking a pen up his nose I don't know who
that would make sick watching.
I will send more, Love, Kohl
Wednesday, January 17, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment