November 23, 2006
Dear Ludwig Clan
I have enjoyed most of my time here; I think that my district leader has gone a little “power crazy”
I saw Sis. Douma today at breakfast and she had a big box for me in her office/car, so Elder Cutright and I got to see out thanksgiving dinner.
I just got back from out Thanksgiving Devotional, I liked it a lot, they had Elder Richard G. Scott come and speak and he spoke on being grateful/thankful. He also told us that we are going to hear from him on Tuesday during our weekly devotional. He did tell us one thing, he said that he likes to spend some time with all of the missionaries when ever he comes, but today he is spending time with the ones that are leaving the soonest.
All of the Elders in my room like the music that I have on my iPod, they are always asking me to play some while we are getting ready for bed.
In our room we will have our own dinner, Elder Cutright’s family has sent him so much food, Ex. They sent him a pumpkin pie the other day.
November 25, 2006
Wow! All I want to say is thank you so much, for sending me a little part of home. My whole district came in to watch me open it so that made it seem that much more like home, all but the part where you try to fit 12 people into a small room, but they all had fun with what was there. In fact maybe a little to much fun, They had contest to see who could blow up the biggest balloon, most of them popped as were doing it all of the others popped when they put them out into the hall.
Well today is my first P-Day so I will be able to get my two weeks of laundry done. Also I found out I get paid $6 a week to be here on a card that they gave me, but I need to use it all before I go, so by the time that I go I will have about $18 to spend in the bookstore, I am thinking of getting rechargeable batteries, the clock and my camera use a lot of batteries and I get a missionary discount on them so I will have some money left on the card for me to spend.
Yes, I did lose my wallet it was on my way from class to the RC (Referral Center) I put my planner in my back pocket, I have no Idea why but when I pulled out my planner my wallet came out too, and when I turned around it was gone; so I went to the lost and found to ask them about it. They told me to go to ask them, well so by that time Elder Cutright and myself were late for the RC, to learn how to use the phones there, so we had to wait and do it later, but we got held up at the RC and that made us late for the Tuesday Devotional so we had to run to that after the devotional. We went right to the front desk to ask them, they told us we needed to talk to security but they wouldn’t be back until after 9:00 so we left to go back to class. At 9:00, during our plannuing meeting we went to the security office, as I walked in the head of security said, “Elder Ludwig, I’ve been waiting for you.” And he told me the whold story of how he thought I was a teacher because I didn’t have my blue card in my wallet and that they were just about to call me up to get it. So it was lost from about 5:30 to 9:15
You asked about what my schedule is while here so is my Monday Schedule:
6:30 wake up take a shower and get dressed
7:00 Breakfast
7:30 TRC (that is where we practice teaching), personal and companion study, class
11:30 Lunch
12:25 Gym
1:45 Class
4:30 Dinner
5:15 Class
7:45 Meeting
9:00 Daily planning
9:45 Zone devotional
10:30 Bed
The Room that I live in is Building M12 room 433, up on the top floor, I had the hardest time getting my stuff up here, luckily for me there were some elders passing, and they helped me get my stuff up to my room. They give you tow tags one slips into your pocket (the one they gave me when I came) then one that pins on, but at the bookstore you can get a clip for it, so that I did so that I don’t have holes in my suites and shirts. I also got a bad it is really nice you can use it as a back pack or as a shoulder bag.
O.K., so I just got to the laundry room and the hardest thing about it is trying to find a washer, that and you have to get two, one for darks and one for whites. Other than that you put in the soap press a button and go to a table and read or write. All is well and I love you all. Before I forget, Kira would love it here they have hand sanitizer at every door, so that makes it nice, and if you watch as missionaries leave they all, or most of them grab some.
Dear Ludwig Clan
I have enjoyed most of my time here; I think that my district leader has gone a little “power crazy”
I saw Sis. Douma today at breakfast and she had a big box for me in her office/car, so Elder Cutright and I got to see out thanksgiving dinner.
I just got back from out Thanksgiving Devotional, I liked it a lot, they had Elder Richard G. Scott come and speak and he spoke on being grateful/thankful. He also told us that we are going to hear from him on Tuesday during our weekly devotional. He did tell us one thing, he said that he likes to spend some time with all of the missionaries when ever he comes, but today he is spending time with the ones that are leaving the soonest.
All of the Elders in my room like the music that I have on my iPod, they are always asking me to play some while we are getting ready for bed.
In our room we will have our own dinner, Elder Cutright’s family has sent him so much food, Ex. They sent him a pumpkin pie the other day.
November 25, 2006
Wow! All I want to say is thank you so much, for sending me a little part of home. My whole district came in to watch me open it so that made it seem that much more like home, all but the part where you try to fit 12 people into a small room, but they all had fun with what was there. In fact maybe a little to much fun, They had contest to see who could blow up the biggest balloon, most of them popped as were doing it all of the others popped when they put them out into the hall.
Well today is my first P-Day so I will be able to get my two weeks of laundry done. Also I found out I get paid $6 a week to be here on a card that they gave me, but I need to use it all before I go, so by the time that I go I will have about $18 to spend in the bookstore, I am thinking of getting rechargeable batteries, the clock and my camera use a lot of batteries and I get a missionary discount on them so I will have some money left on the card for me to spend.
Yes, I did lose my wallet it was on my way from class to the RC (Referral Center) I put my planner in my back pocket, I have no Idea why but when I pulled out my planner my wallet came out too, and when I turned around it was gone; so I went to the lost and found to ask them about it. They told me to go to ask them, well so by that time Elder Cutright and myself were late for the RC, to learn how to use the phones there, so we had to wait and do it later, but we got held up at the RC and that made us late for the Tuesday Devotional so we had to run to that after the devotional. We went right to the front desk to ask them, they told us we needed to talk to security but they wouldn’t be back until after 9:00 so we left to go back to class. At 9:00, during our plannuing meeting we went to the security office, as I walked in the head of security said, “Elder Ludwig, I’ve been waiting for you.” And he told me the whold story of how he thought I was a teacher because I didn’t have my blue card in my wallet and that they were just about to call me up to get it. So it was lost from about 5:30 to 9:15
You asked about what my schedule is while here so is my Monday Schedule:
6:30 wake up take a shower and get dressed
7:00 Breakfast
7:30 TRC (that is where we practice teaching), personal and companion study, class
11:30 Lunch
12:25 Gym
1:45 Class
4:30 Dinner
5:15 Class
7:45 Meeting
9:00 Daily planning
9:45 Zone devotional
10:30 Bed
The Room that I live in is Building M12 room 433, up on the top floor, I had the hardest time getting my stuff up here, luckily for me there were some elders passing, and they helped me get my stuff up to my room. They give you tow tags one slips into your pocket (the one they gave me when I came) then one that pins on, but at the bookstore you can get a clip for it, so that I did so that I don’t have holes in my suites and shirts. I also got a bad it is really nice you can use it as a back pack or as a shoulder bag.
O.K., so I just got to the laundry room and the hardest thing about it is trying to find a washer, that and you have to get two, one for darks and one for whites. Other than that you put in the soap press a button and go to a table and read or write. All is well and I love you all. Before I forget, Kira would love it here they have hand sanitizer at every door, so that makes it nice, and if you watch as missionaries leave they all, or most of them grab some.
Love you All.
Kohl
No comments:
Post a Comment