Wednesday, February 27, 2008

It's been a long time since I have posted, sorry!

So the baptism is not going to happen.
Brian's mom got to him and now he wants
nothing to do with the church,
or us it is so sad to see because
he has come so far and now he is
really anti the church and us. But
as for Wendy she is still good
she wants to be baptized but
has to wait now till after they are
married and that is going to be
on may 3rd so she is really sad
about that and about Brian’s choice to postpone
everything.

as for us everything is good the weather
could be
a little warmer and everything but we don't
have to
worry about that too much compared to what
it has been
it seems like it has been really warm like
the other day
we where going around with out our heavy
coats on. Just
some light jackets. I know that you are
looking up the
weather everyday so when you are looking
it up know that
I am at the airport and not at the forks,
there is a slight
temperature difference between the two.
However, dad was asking
me what the address was to our apartment
I think that it is

304-30 Strauss Dr. Winnipeg, MB.

I do not know what the postal code is but
I know that you can find it quick.


Now for me to exchange a recipe, that I have got
up here to you for the one that you gave to me.


Pizza Crust

6 Cups flour
1 1/2 Tb. Yeast

1 /12 Tb. Salt

1 Tb. Sugar

1/4 C. Butter

3 C. water



Take 2 cups of the flour and put it in a bowl
with the
other dry ingredients, mix in 1 1/2 cups of
water and have
the other 1 1/2 in a small sauce pan on the
stove melting the
butter have on a low temp you do not want it
to boil. as soon as
the butter is melted add to the rest of the
dough and mix in slowly
add the rest of the flour until it gets to
the consistency that
you like and kneed for 2 to 3 min. Let rise
for one hour and
then punch it down and let rise a second
time for an hour.
Makes about four pizzas. You cook it at 400
for about 20 min
or until it is golden brown and the cheese

are nice and bubbly.

Use mozzarella cheese and a thick tomato sauce, my fav.
On the pizza is pepperoni, bacon, and mushrooms, they call
it Canadian up here you should try it.



Well I love you and hope that everything
turns out
good for you in the coming weeks.



LOVE KOHL

************************

Elder Kohl G. Ludwig

1 comment:

Happy Gilmores said...

It's always heartbreaking when somebody feels the spirit then turns away from it, but you don't know what seeds you planted and he may come back and accept the gospel someday. Hopefully sooner than later.